What does The Tipsy Camper provide?

The Tipsy Camper is a mobile caravan bar that comes with bar staff, glassware (for up to 100 guests), eskies, ice and all the barware needed to serve your guests delicious drinks and cocktails. If your venue has a drinks package included and you don’t need bar staff we can provide our pretty as a picture caravan bar for your venue to serve out of,– so you can still have a classy and fun statement bar at your wedding or event.


Does The Tipsy Camper have a liquor licence? Do you sell alcohol?

The Tipsy Camper is not licenced and does not sell alcohol. We do however provide RSA qualified staff to serve the drinks that you provide for your event.


What drinks do you serve?

Bottled beer, cider, wine, champagne, soft drinks, cocktails – you name it! Have a chat with us if you have any specific drink ideas and we can sort something out.


Can you serve tea and coffee too?

Yes, we do a tea and coffee add on package where we provide a range of teas, filter coffee and accompaniments.


Does The Tipsy Camper need power?

If available, we will gladly connect to 240V power so our pretty pendant lights and outdoor festoon lights will work. However, our water tap and some lights are powered by a battery so 240V power is not necessary for the van to function.


Does The Tipsy Camper have fridges?

No fridges but two large display sinks which we fill with ice to keep drinks chilled, on display and ready to go. We also have 140L worth of esky space for additional drinks. All drinks need to be supplied cold. We recommend that if you are having a large or long event that you hire a chiller trailer or cool room to store the rest of your drinks in. The Tipsy Camper staff will refill the bar as needed.


Do you do table service?

We don’t include table service as a standard part of our packages – we think having to leave your seat to get a drink increases the mingling between guests. It also helps save on wastage as people don’t tend to ditch their drinks when they aren’t constantly being topped up by waitstaff.


When/How is my booking confirmed?

Once you have decided you want The Tipsy Camper for your event and have locked the details in with us, we will send you a booking contract. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your date. The remaining balance is due 10 days before your event.


Where will the Tipsy Camper travel to?

We are based in Newcastle, NSW and we service the Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney regions. If your event is outside this area, get in touch and we will see what we can do.


What are the dimensions of The Tipsy Camper?

We think she's the perfect size caravan, at approximately 3.3m long (+0.8m draw bar), 2.1m wide and 2.4m high.


Do you have public liability insurance?

We sure do.

© The Tipsy Camper